- Deposit： A deposit of $500 per person by check is required at the time of the reservation.
- Final Payment： Final payment of the total tour fare is due August 15, 2019. If your payment is not received by the due date, the reservation will be subject to cancellation. In order to keep the tour fee affordable, we do not accept credit cards.
The following fee will be assessed per person accordingly when you cancel your reservation:
- Deposits are refundable (less a $50 administrative fee) if requested by August 15, 2019
- Cancellation between Aug 16 and Sept 15, 2019, 50% of the trip fees
- Cancellation between Sept 16 and Oct 3, 2019, 75% of the trip fees
- There is no refund for cancellation within 14 days prior to departure, no-show, or early return
- Written notice of cancellation must be received by Chilel Qigong either by mail, or email. Oral cancellation by phone is not accepted.
Tour Fare Includes
- Hotel Accommodation:
- Hotel accommodations are based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy.
- A customer who travels alone is required to pay a single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at a single supplement rate.
- Triple room is not available in China.
- When the hotel listed is not available, a similar category hotel will be substituted without prior notice
- Meals: Meals are provided in hotels, local restaurants or on board domestic or international flights as specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing: While the sightseeing program is specified in the itinerary, its final arrangements will be determined by the local tour escort or tour manager based on circumstances which are beyond the control of Chilel Qigong, such as weather, acts of God, dangers, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of government or authorities and wars under local conditions. However, we will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- Admission / Entrance Fee: All necessary main entrance fees for the programs or places mentioned in the itinerary will be included.
Tour Fare Does Not Include
- Airfare; tips; meals not mentioned in the brochure; insurance premiums; charges arising from deviation; any expenses due to delay or changes of schedule, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strike, acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of government’s civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond Chilel Qigong’s control; any personal charges such as passport and visa fees, baggage charges, phone bills, postage, laundry, drinks, etc.
- Unused tour features: Any unused tour features either on air transportation or for land arrangements are not refundable or exchangeable.
- All tour prices are in US dollars. Your tour price is guaranteed once Chilel Qigong has received your full payment. Prior to full payment, it is important to note that there may be price changes due to fluctuations in government imposed taxes/fees and airline fuel surcharges that you will be responsible for.
- When the total number of tour members should fall below 10 persons, Chilel Qigong reserves the right to operate as a locally hosted tour (Dr. Lew and Frank Chan will not escort the tour).
- Passport: All customers’ passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of the trip. Please consult with your travel agent or Chilel Qigong if you have a non-US passport.
- Entry Visa:
- Entry visa required for US passport holders going to China. An individual single entry China visa is $140. A single entry China visa is valid for 6 months from the date of issuance and good for a stay of up to 30 days. The visa fee is non-refundable for any reason and is subject to change at any time.
- For non-US passport holders’ visa, please consult with your travel agent.
- Chilel Qigong is not responsible when you are denied entrance to China for any reason, even if you have a valid passport and visa.
- Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout.
- Baggage allowance varies by airlines and is subject to change at any time. Some airlines may impose additional charges if you choose to check in any baggage. For up to date baggage allowance restrictions and policies, always check with the appropriate airline or refer to its website.
- Baggage allowance within China (domestic flights) is restricted to one piece only and not to exceed 44 lbs (20 kg).
- Excess baggage charge and insurance are the owner’s responsibility.
- Deviation Charge: Deviation is subject to availability. There will be additional service charge for the airlines, hotels, or transfer surcharges.
- Change: Once documents/tickets have been issued, no change is permitted.
- Chilel Qigong reserves the right to exclude passengers who are physically or mentally unfit to undertake long trips, in the interest of the whole tour group. Any unused tour feature either on air transportation or on land arrangement is not refundable, exchangeable nor transferable.
- Health: To ensure the smooth operation of the tour, Chilel Qigong recommends that travelers be in good health. Please consult with your physician regarding to your wellness and ability to travel long distances. Any physical or mental disability which requires special treatment or attention must be noted at the time of reservation. Chilel Qigong will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled participants, but is not responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other suppliers. Tour buses in China are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. Wheelchairs and walkers cannot be carried on tour buses, due to space limitations. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance to a tour member for walking, getting on/off tour buses and other transportation vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified travel companion must accompany travelers who need assistance.
- Shopping: To meet your shopping needs, certain shopping stops during the tour have been arranged by the local handling agency. Although Chilel Qigong’s tour manager is happy to assist you with any shopping requirements, we do not take any responsibility for any items purchased at shops on tour. Any after sales correspondence must be between the customer and the shops. It is travelers’ responsibility to observe US Customs restrictions when bringing in any goods from tour.
- Late Booking: Last minute booking (within 60 days prior to departure) is subject to availability and taken only with full payment.
- The reservation and payment for Chilel Qigong China tour shall be deemed to agree and to be consent to these terms, conditions, and responsibility.
- Chilel Qigong, Inc., as tour operator, acts only as agent. All travel arrangements included in this trip are made on participant’s behalf upon express condition that neither Chilel Qigong, Inc. nor its agents shall be liable or responsible in the absence of its (or their) negligence for any direct, indirect, consequential harm, or irregularity of any kind which may be accessioned by reason of any act or omission of any person or entity, including without limitation, any act of negligence or breach of contract of any third party such as an airline, train, motor coach, private car, cruise vessel, boat, or any other conveyance, hotel, sightseeing provider, local ground handler, restaurant, etc., which is to or does supply any goods or services for this trip. Participant understands that Chilel Qigong, Inc. neither owns nor operates such third party suppliers and accordingly agrees to seek remedies directly and only with those suppliers and not hold Chilel Qigong, Inc. responsible for their acts, omission or commission. Without their limiting the foregoing, Chilel Qigong, Inc. and its agents are not responsible for any losses or expenses due to delay or changes of schedule, overbooking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strike, acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of government’s civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond its control. All such losses or expenses have to be borne and paid for by the participant.
- Chilel Qigong, Inc. accepts no responsibility for value, reliability, quality or authenticity of any goods purchased while on tour or for any mailing, freight or shipping arrangements.
- Chilel Qigong, Inc. reserves the right to decline, to accept, or retain any person as tour participant, should such person’s health, mental condition, physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operation of the tour or the rights, welfare or enjoyment of other tour participant
- Chilel Qigong, Inc. reserves the right to substitute hotels, and alter the itinerary, withdraw any tour and make any desirable alteration for the convenience of the operation of tours.
- Chilel Qigong, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure for any reason. Liability for such cancellation is limited to full refund of money received by Chilel Qigong, Inc., and this will constitute full settlement with the tour member.
- Baggage is carried at owner risk and baggage insurance is recommended.
- Chilel Qigong, Inc. is not responsible for typographical or printing errors or omissions.
- Chilel Qigong, Inc. accepts no responsibility for cost, which may occur as result of a participant failing to secure adequate insurance coverage, which coverage is highly recommended. Generally, your health insurance does not cover expenses outside the USA.
- Chilel Qigong, Inc. is not responsible for participant’s visa or passport requirements, nor will a refund of unused services be made, nor reimbursement of any additional expenditure if a participant is denied entry to a country for this or any other reason.
- The issuance of tickets and vouchers shall be deemed to be consent to the above terms and conditions.